Bid Date2/15/24 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
Advertisement for Responses to Request for Proposals (RFP) Lease-Leaseback (LLB)*
Notice is hereby given that the San Diego Unified School District, acting by and through its governing board, will
electronically receive proposals for the furnishing of all labor, materials, transportation, equipment, and services for:
PRECONSTRUCTION SERVICES FOR MOUNTAIN VIEW UTK-8 SCHOOL WSM - LLB
*This is a LLB project. Only LLB Prime Contractors listed below may submit proposals to the San Diego Unified School
District. Please visit our website for each LLB Prime Contractor’s contact information at sandiegounified.org/LLB-Outreach.
A mandatory site visit is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on January 25, 2024, in front of the main office of Mountain View
UTK-8 School, 3550 Logan Ave, San Diego, CA 92113. The meeting will begin with a general project overview, followed by
a site walk of the school site. Failure to attend or extreme tardiness and to sign in will render a LLB Prime Contractor’s
Proposal ineligible. LLB Prime Contractors must preregister with the District prior to attending the site walk at
Only proposals from the following Group F LLB Prime Contractors will be accepted:
• Balfour Beatty Construction, LLC
• Barnhart-Reese Construction, Inc.
• C.W. Driver, LLC
• Clark Construction Group-California, LP
• Erickson – Hall Construction Co.
• Level 10 Construction LP
• McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
• Nexgen Building Group, Inc.
• PCL Construction Services, Inc.
• Soltek Pacific Construction Company
• Sundt Construction, Inc.
• Swinerton Builders
• Turner Construction Company
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STUDENTS, PROPOSERS MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING:
• Photographs: when taking pictures of the site, please make sure students are not in the frame.
• Restrooms: please use a “staff only” restroom – student restrooms are not open to adults.
• Conduct: when walking through the campus, stay together as a group and keep your voices down. Class is in session.
• Leaving the walk before it has concluded: if you need to leave the site walk before it has ended, locate the contract
specialist or other District staff, and they will escort you to the nearest exit.
RFP Responses must be received electronically at or before 2:00 p.m. on February 15, 2024. LLB Prime Contractors
interested in submitting an RFP Response must go to tinyurl.com/SDUSD-PlanetBids then search under Bid Opportunities
for Invitation Number LB24-0721-39-00-P1 Preconstruction Services for Mountain View UTK-8 School Whole Site
Modernization. For new vendors, please register under New Vendor Registration. Subcontractors interested in submitting
bids to the LLB Prime Contractors must do so per each LLB Prime Contractor’s timelines. Verify bid due dates with the LLB
Mountain View UTK-8 School Whole Site Modernization – LB24-0721-39-00-P1: future construction estimate is
$10,148,725. The anticipated duration for preconstruction services is thirteen (13) months with construction
beginning April 2025 and continuing for twenty-four (24) months.